Full-time staff of experienced, trusted workers perform all services.
Committed to providing exquisite care, using only the highest quality materials.
All service requests handled with personal attention to detail.
With so many choices, making a decision can be overwhelming. We guide you through each step of the process, from design and inscription through installation and mounting, including candle receptacle design and placement.
- Stone Options: Our intricate knowledge and familiarity with different cemetery requirements ensures that your choice is appropriate and befitting.
- Text Creation: We will compose draft after draft until you’re certain that the final text is the perfect inscription to honor your loved one’s memory
The horizontal kevarim in Eretz Yisroel are particularly exposed to elements and prone to dirt. Our Heimishe workers perform all services, cleaning, scraping, and ensuring the area is neat and clean, as befitting the deceased.
- Kever Washing (Monthly, quarterly or bi-annual basis)
- Candle Receptacle Maintenance (Removal of wax and candle residue)
- Gravesite Cleanliness (Removing weeds and overgrowth)
The scorching Israel sun, combined with excessive desert sand, results in many discolored stones with faded letters. Some cemeteries, like Har Hazeisim, are a common site for vandalism, with broken stones and graffitied kevarim. We return the Matzeivah to its original pristine condition, using special chemicals to restore the stone to its initial color and repainting the letters, preserving the legacy for future generations.
- Broken Stone Repair
- Stone Color Restoration
- Letter Repainting
We visit the kever on your behalf, lighting a candle and reciting kaddish with a minyan on any day of your choice.
- Yartzeit Services & Candle Lighting
- Simcha Day Invitation & Tefillos
- Letter Placement
When you’re able to visit the kever in person, our VIP services will handle everything you need, so that you can focus on being in the moment and connecting with your loved one. Not sure if we can help with a particular request? Just ask!
מכבדו בחייו ומכבדו במותו (קידושין לא:) >נר<